Ogdensburg, New York
CorTech is a service-oriented staffing/recruiting company dedicated to working closely with our clients. We currently are hiring Industrial Maintenance Technicians in Ogdensburg, NY.
***Refer your friends and receive a $200 bonus over 60 days!!
• Operating industrial equipment such as pumps, mechanical seals, seal flush plans. centrifugal and compressors, gearbox, conveyor systems palletizing machines, etc.
• Using data analysis, pump vibration analysis, compressor systems, lube oil analysis, etc.
The candidate may be required to work irregular shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
The candidate is required to adapt to the task at hand and perform a variety of duties which may change often.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and detailed repair drawings related to manufacturing equipment and machinery.
• Utilize troubleshooting skills; millwrights must be able to follow a problem to the source and solve the issue. Use logical step-by-step procedures in work.
• Make decisions based on measurable information.
• Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
• Operate lathe or milling machine to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications.
• Repair and lubricate machinery and equipment.
• Observe safety and security rules/regulations and avoid equipment hazards as defined in operating instructions.
• Perform continuous safety inspections on all operating equipment in the assigned area.
• Report all safety hazards/conditions to the immediate supervisor.
• Maintain clean and orderly housekeeping practices in the work area.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
CorTech Cares: *Pay Options: Direct Deposit, Paper Checks or pay cards; paid weekly *Health/Dental/Vision Insurance options compliant with the ACA *401k *Online Employee Portal to adjust withholdings and view and print pay stubs We look forward to working with you; CorTech Cares! APPLY Today! CorTech has over 8000+ associates in the United States in various verticals and industries with over 5000+ working in manufacturing, industrial, production, factory, distribution, and/or warehouse roles ranging from the assembly, forklift, machine operator, warehouse, maintenance, packaging, order pick/pack and general labor.