Queens Village, New York
22202 Hempstead AveSuite 170, Queens, New York, 11429, United States of America*Training Provided!*
DaVita is seeking a full-time LPN who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
If you haven t considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
*What you can expect:*
* Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
* A team that feels and functions like a family.
* Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier patients.
* Specialized, complex care.
* Fast paced. Our LPNs oversee a group of patients (census dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up. You will work with your head, heart and hands each day.
* Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 4 days per week. Schedule times will vary by locations but most of our LPNs work early morning, days and/or evening shifts. Some holidays required.
* A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS s standards in the government s two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
*What We ll Provide: *
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most: robust health care coverage, retirement planning and savings tools, opportunities for career development, and well-being resources.
* *Comprehensive benefits:* Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, PTO cash out, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items from your cell phone plan to movie tickets, Bright Horizons backup care, elder care and more.
* *Paid training:* DaVita offers all new teammates a robust, paid training program to help you gain the right dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
* *Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime*. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
*Some details about this position:*
* Full-time training program may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
* You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
* You must be able to work a full-time, Monday – Friday training schedule for 12 weeks
* Once training is complete, you must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
* Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
* Current CPR certification required
* IV certification required if required by state regulations
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
* BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
* Minimum of one year’s experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
* Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
Associated topics: lead, license, licensed practical, licensed vocational, lpn, med, nurse iv, nurse lpn, pediatrics, vocational nurse
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.