Long Beach, New York
The Vilkas Law Firm
Boutique real estate law firm seeks Legal Secretary/Executive Assistant with a minimum of 3 years experience in handling Purchase/Sale transactions of cooperative & condominium apartments & residential homes.
Seeking a well organized individual with excellent computer skills and a passion for superior customer service. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, require minimal direct supervision and display a mastery of all Microsoft Word, Excel & Salesforce.
* Respond to client inquiries and answer all their questions.
* Act as a liaison between closing parties offering guidance.
* Troubleshoot problems with client files, ensure client satisfaction in all areas.
* Monitor and prepare correspondence via mail, email and fax; takes action as necessary and appropriate.
* Review files on a regular basis to ensure accurate information is reflected and proper paperwork is sent and received.
* Manage the organization of client files including copying documents, recording and filing accordingly and files data.
* Take information calls, building rapport with clients, title closers and counter-party attorney(s).
* Set up new transactions and processes accordingly.
* Review documentation including settlement statements from closing agents and documents prepared by existing Associate and Assistant.
FULL-TIME POSITION WITH IMMEDIATE START DATE.
SEND RESUME & SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO THIS POSTING
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.