New York, New York
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is seeking a seasoned legal receptionist to join their NYC office.
Our client is a leading law firm in NYC.
* Greet and assist on site clients with patience and respect
* Answer inbound high volume of telephone calls and route to the appropriate paralegal/attorney
* Taking reservations and scheduling potential clients for seminars
* Calendar Management for paralegals and attorneys
* Maintains client and general files and closes files in a timely manner
* Performs all other office tasks as needed
* Applicant must possess a high degree of integrity and discretion due to the confidential nature of our work
-2-3 years reception/concierge experience in a professional setting
-High School Diploma required, Associates’ Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate preferred
-Excellent communication and organizational/prioritization skills
-Ability to navigate and effectively manage a case management system
-Excellent drafting skills with regard to correspondence and pleadings