Brooklyn, New York
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Legal Entity Controller, will be responsible for:
* Ensuring proper accounting is applied to all segment transactions, which include management fees, equity method and fair value investments, performance fees, profit sharing expenses etc. that adhere to US GAAP and SOX regulatory reporting
* Collaborate with various Corporate Controller teams, such as Financial Reporting, Consolidation, Analytics/AUM on Balance Sheet and Income Statement analytics
* 10Q and 10k Reporting
* Manage a team of 1-3 individuals
* Prepare ad hoc analysis and special projects as requested by Senior Management
*** Apply now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours***
* Strong US GAAP Accounting Expertise – *Essential *
* CPA -* Essential *
* 6-10 years of professional work experience – *Essential *
* Mix of Big 4/Private work experience -* Preferred *
Since being founded in 1990, this leading asset management firm specializes in credit-oriented capital and real estate markets. The firm caters to their clients across an array of industries including, consumer products, retail, oil & gas, financial and business services, media, telecom and technology.
* Competitive Base, Bonus, and Benefits