Rensselaer, New York
Affinity Executive Search
We are looking for a Laboratory Director to work with a bioscience company focused on developing non-invasive tests that predict prostate and bladder cancers. This person will be the visible leader of the companys laboratories, acting as the primary liaison between clinical laboratory administration, senior corporate management (C-Suite), laboratory staff, regulatory agencies, and others.
* Consults with the Companys point of contact Coding, Coverage, and Reimbursement, and implements required processes
* Assists site-specific Laboratory Medical Directors and manages clinical laboratories with attention to professional service coverage and quality management.
* Provides administrative and managerial oversight of clinical laboratory operations including the Laboratory Information System (LIS), Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), laboratory managers, technical specialists, and technologists. Participates in formal evaluation processes for staff.
* Provides consultation and direction for quality management programs including periodic review of quality indicators / performance indicators.
* Will be responsible for occasional travel to an additional laboratory site in Rensselaer, NY
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Valid NY/NJ medical license.
* Board certification in anatomic and clinical pathology (AP/CP).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.