Long Island City, New York
MANA Products, Inc.
• Junior Process Engineer I would assist Process Engineering with Lab Fill trial observations and reports, maintaining the filling instructions for production, and conducting fill weights for one R&D area.
Duties and responsibilities
• Understanding Production Processes to aid scale-up production.
• Work with Engineers, R&D and Process Engineers to complete in-lab Fill Trials.
• Help design and perform product testing as needed.
• Assisting in the fill weight process and maintaining the paperwork.
• Maintain the lab area in accordance with GMP or GLP where appropriate.
• Maintain timelines and deadlines for current filling/pressing projects.
• Participate in new product development on as needed basis.
• Adapt to a changing market and product innovations that may affect current duties.
• Abide by company policies/procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum Associates degree in Chemistry or other Physical Sciences. 3-5 years of experience in a
R&D or scale-up lab, or higher education level
• Experience using scale-up or production equipment.
• Self-Motivated to Complete tasks and the drive to Complete tasks well
• Works well in a team setting and a good communicator.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.