New York, New York
US Tech Solutions, Inc
US Tech Solutions is seeking a ” Internal Audit Manager ” for a 06 Months with possible extension or conversion contract position with a client in New York, NY
Job Poster: Dev Gupt a
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning. Within Global Internal Audit, the Markets Audit team focus their coverage over Global Markets activities covering a wide range of products (fixed income and balance sheet management, foreign exchange and equity). We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Audit Manager.
· Perform walkthroughs, document process flowcharts, execute operational effectiveness testing, document testing work, draft preliminary findings based on their testing work, promptly discuss and obtain agreement on findings and management and complete workpapers in the audit system, provide support as needed on other audit deliverables and tasks (e.g. Continuous Monitoring, Risk Assessment and Issue Validation).
· Typical day may include meetings with MSS business stakeholders; performing control walkthroughs; supporting the local and global team on ad-hoc tasks, etc.
· Experienced auditor should have an agile approach, good project management, be flexible, resilient, proactive and able to prioritize to deliver on various tasks described above.
TOP must-have skills:
· Prior relevant experience in risk or control experience gained within any of the 3 lines of defense functions (e.g. Control Office, Product Control, Traded Risk, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit);
· Strong knowledge of Global Markets activities and related products;
· Ideally US and global regulatory compliance knowledge
· Effective presentation and influencing skills
· Strong Stake holder management
· No set years of experience but approximately 3-4 years experienced auditor covering the MSS products (e.g. Foreign Exchange/Fixed Income) would be preferred.
· Experienced auditor should have an agile approach, good project management, be flexible, resilient, proactive and able to prioritize to deliver on various tasks.
· Key indicators will also include delivering timely and quality audit workpapers and other responsibilities. Must exhibit the right values and behaviors in alignment with banks core values.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Certifications (e.g. Certified Internal Auditor – CIA) not required but value-add
· Ensuring that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by GBL INA, industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment
· Provide specialist, professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, thus ensuring that they are both fully understood and properly implemented by management
· Working on risk-based thematic or front-to-back audits from planning to reporting.
· Helping with continuous engagement and monitoring of business risks with key stakeholders.
· Helping our people and team develop for example through coaching on your key areas of expertise.
· Building productive relationships with people across the bank.
· Thinking about the future of the function and how we can improve its value add to the Bank.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities – This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US” by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer” and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Dev Gupta at
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.