This is a temporary position through December
L’Oreal Luxe Fragrances (brands such as Armani, YSL, Ralph Lauren, Viktor & Rolf, Mugler, Maison Margiela, Atelier, Valentino, and Azzaro) are known for luxurious service, innovative products, and for the people behind them. The Freelance Fragrance Specialist will assist the store team in creating a memorable service experience for the client. Due to the flexible nature of the position, this role will be at various locations vs. a permanent retail store.
• Connect with clients and determine their needs.
• Create a luxury experience with brand-specific selling behavior (including product demonstration.)
• Empower the client by teaching them how to use their products.
• Achieve sales objectives by engaging clients in Fragrance.
• Attract new fragrance customers.
• Express a passion for fragrance.
• Inspire clients with expertise on fragrance trends and product.
• Attend seasonal fragrance training seminars and/or digital learning modules
• Work closely with Fragrance National Event team.
• Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
• Must have a high school degree or the equivalent
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights, weekends and/or holidays (dependent on business staffing needs.)
Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Hourly rates for this position range from $15-$25 hourly depending on location and experience.