New York, New York
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
BEGIN YOUR ROSEWOOD JOURNEY
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel is recruiting for a Human Resources Coordinator. The Human Resources Coordinator oversees the administration of the day-to-day operations of the department’s functions and duties including the following areas: HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits and compensation, with a focus on recruitment and talent acquisition.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
• Interact in courteous and professional manner with all guests, employees and community members.
• Administer recruiting and staffing process.
• Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
• Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
• Assisting with employee relations, inclusive of organizing and executing hotel events;
• Initiate and maintain company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
• Maintain positive internal guest relations at all times.
• Promote hotel activities involving associates utilizing Social Media platforms
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Maintain knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operation.
• Answer telephone and effectively respond to all inquiries
• Greet all individuals arriving at office and assist with their needs.
• Maintain accurate trace files and communicate daily traces to Human Resource Director.
• Process pre-employment and onboarding documentation.
• Prepare Introductory Probationary Review Notifications and distribute to department managers.
• Process paperwork for changes in employment status.
• Complete all departmental forms/reports and distribute
• Respond to requests for reference checks on previous employees.
• Maintain clean and safe work area.
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
• Models the company’s culture, vision, mission and core values at all times.
• All other duties as required.
• High school diploma, some college, degree preferred.
• Licenses & Certifications: None required
• Previous administrative experience, preferably in the human resources area or supervisory hotel operations preferably for a luxury or ultra-luxury property; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• Medical, dental, vision and retirement benefits
• Paid holidays
• We encourage personal and professional growth. Continue the Rosewood Journey through global talent development opportunities.
Hourly Salary: $32.3950 per hour
Follow us on LinkedIn