Brooklyn, New York
Bond Health Staffing
Human Resources Admin Temp Needed
Work From Home Position
We hires a high-volume number of candidates to work in our Education and Youth Program’s seasonal after-school and summer camp programs each year. Our Talent Acquisition team within the HR department is seeking a temp to provide remote administrative support throughout the hiring process for these high-volume candidates. We are seeking a temp to work a Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm schedule. This temporary assignment would be through June 30, 2021.
Temporary Position Duties
* Facilitate high-volume reference process for hundreds of candidates, including:
* Entering candidates into SkillSurvey, our electronic reference tool
* Following-up with both candidates and references via email and phone
* Enter candidates into applicant tracking system, and ensure their workflow stage is updated
* Enter and update candidate information in spreadsheet(s)
* Other administrative tasks as needed Qualifications
* Administrative experience
* Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong attention to detail
* Strong phone-based customer service
* Strong technology proficiency with the ability to learn basic functions in an Applicant Tracking System, electronic reference tool, and Excel/GoogleSheets We would provide a temporary phone for them, but the candidate would need access to a home computer/internet. We would create an email account for them and provide access to our systems/electronic tools.
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1- ext. 204
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.