Oceanside, New York
The incumbent completes a variety of regulatory and clerical tasks to support Processing, Closing and Underwriting functions including but not limited to preparing and completing disclosure packages, completing appraisal requests, flood reviews, forwarding and monitoring receipt of title reviews, complete verification of employment, obtain homeowner’s insurance, index documentation, data enter loan information (if applicable), faxing and following up on documentation if needed.
* Applicant Closing Disclosure, and Closing packages.
* Adherence to regulatory and bank guidelines and department standards is required. Knowledge of TRID I & TRID II
* Review submitted documentation to ensure compliance with bank requirements
* Access websites as needed.
* Follow up on documentation issues with external customers.
* Complete review within department standards.
* Able to close all mortgage or home equity products efficiently.
* Enter clear and concise comments, edit information, and document application.
* Communicate professionally in oral and written format with internal and external customers regarding status requests, missing information, and/or explanation of required documentation.
* Basic knowledge of secondary market/lending programs and guidelines with the ability to apply bank, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance (Fair Lending, Reg B., etc).
* Meet or exceed department productivity and quality standards within department turn-time standards.
* Able to work in fast paced working environment with the ability to multitask
* 5-7 years’ experience closing conventional mortgages preferred
* Government closing experience preferred
* Thorough understanding of regulatory guidelines including, but not limited to, Reg B, TRID, etc. preferred
* 5-7 years of work experience in a mortgage environment preferred
* 5-7 years working knowledge with ability to understand loan documentation and related reports and/or websites preferred
* Empower.Net experience preferred
* Exemplary customer service skills, both written and oral, with external and internal customers and vendors
* Exceptional time management, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines is critical to this position
* Ability to take complex terminology or documentation requests and translate into simple and easy to understand terms for customers
* Attention to detail and focus on quality while meeting productivity standards required
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office, 2-3 years’ experience preferred
Hours& Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.