Brockport, New York
Ready Pac Produce, Inc.
Well established in North America with more than 3,000 employees, we operate across the United States and Canada, where we process primarily frozen and canned vegetables as well as legumes, soups and broths. In addition to processing products for major distributor brands, we also market our own brands, including Arctic Gardens, Graves and Bonduelle.
Today, our products can be found on every table in North America because we do everything possible to ensure that everyone is able to live well through a healthy, sustainable vegetable diet.
At every moment, we’re inspired by our world.
Now we want to be inspired by you!
For more information, follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Our Brockport, NY location is looking for a Forklift Operator to join our 2nd shift team!
Operates a facility Lift Truck to supply the necessary products for completing the daily production schedule. Interacts with the M-R Room Group Leader and Dock Checker to insure that all product utilized is both correct and proper quantity. Handles and stages process materials in a safe and efficient manner.
* Adheres and performs the duties of a Lift Truck operator in a manner consistent with all company/facility safety policies and procedures.
* Inspects and operates their assigned Lift Truck in a manner consistent with facility safety training and protocol.
* Delivers product from M-Room or R-Room locations as prescribed by the M-R Room Group Leader and/or Dock Checker.
* Crushes solid product in a manner that allows it to fall from the tote into the hopper with minimum forking by the Dumper Operator.
* Delivers empty tote/pallets to the poly dunnage stacking area(s).
* Delivers stacked dunnage/slip sheets to M-Room Dock.
* Returns partial bulk totes to the scale for re-weighing and ticketing by the Dock Checker.
* Immediately communicates any product or equipment concerns to the M-R Room Group Leader.
* Secures approval from the M-R Room Group Leader before leaving work area at the conclusion of the shift.
* Help to produce the highest quality of finished product
* Adhere to all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety
* Report any food safety, health & safety, quality issues and initiate action, as necessary.
* Assists with any additional M-Room duties as dictated by the M-R Room Group Leader.
One (1) to Three (3) years experience as a licensed forklift operator
Bonduelle USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department via phone at .
Nearest Major Market: Rochester