New York, New York
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Support project teams and lead engagement design
* Liaise with clients, internal stakeholders, cross functional teams
* Create content for clients, serving as a thought leader
* Financial modeling, experience with python, R, statistical modeling a plus
* Perform analysis to support client engagements
* Engage in business development and relationship management for new and existing clients
* Strong Python programming skills
* Additional experience with programming languages
* Experience with Fixed Income products
* Financial Modeling experience
Global Financial Services Firm. This position will join their Advisory business. Position is based in NYC and all candidates must be able to work in the office as requested.
This position will begin immediately as a contract role (temporary position), paid hourly on a W2. Candidates that are able to begin a role immediately and have an interest in working as a temporary employee should apply today.