Plainview, New York
Affinity Executive Search
* Support the Finance Department by preparing the consolidated financial results and reporting them into the parent companys reporting system
* Preparing various account analysis, reconciliations and performance measurement
* Play a lead role in preparing the annual budget, forecasts and business simulations, as well as other planning tools/models.
* Prepare the monthly consolidated financial statements and uploading into the parent companys reporting system
* Prepare certain month end closing journal entries (including intercompany consolidation/elimination, Corporate Support and FX translation) as well as account analyses.
* Manage the 6 month and annual consolidation of 16 individual entities, the intercompany and inter-group reconciliation process, and reporting into parents company web based reporting package.
* Analyze and interpret monthly variances and trends between budgets, actual and prior results in developing projections and forecast
* Produce various monthly reports summarizing financial and operational results
* Create models for tracking various KPIs
* Key role in the development of the annual budget and interim re-forecasts.
* Assist with the preparation of information requested by auditors.
* Support the Finance team in designing/developing tools to improve business needs and efficiencies
* Support the Controller and senior management as a key member of the Finance department
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
* 3-5 years experience in Accounting
* Experience in manufacturing, retail or distribution a must.
* Very strong knowledge of Excel and comfortable working with large amounts of data from different sources.
* Excellent financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience with multi currencies and companies a plus
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
* Self-starter who is result driven that can meet deadlines
* International (IRFS) experience a plus
* Highly organized with great attention detail
* Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment
* Proven interpersonal skills, professional demeanor
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.