New York, New York
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is looking for an Admin Assistant to support the Finance team. This is a temp to perm role, and will be in the office 5 days/week.
Logistics company looking for an admin assistant to support the Finance team. This is a fantastic entry level opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door within a Finance function.
The role will involve:
– Receiving all incoming invoices from suppliers
– Organizing and scanning invoices
– Electronically organizing invoices and files on the cloud, to ensure they’re in the appropriate place
– Data entry work, and spreadsheet work
– Admin tasks as required by the finance team
The successful candidate will:
– Either be currently studying, or looking for their first role out of college
– Someone with a desire to grow into a Finance role
– Excellent organizational skills
– Strong excel skills
– Great attention to detail
A competitive salary and benefits package