Buffalo, New York
Ref ID: 02663522
Classification: File Clerk
Compensation: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly
There is an excellent career opportunity through OfficeTeam for a File Clerk who loves organization and order. The most successful candidates for this File Clerk position will be able to perform various basic clerical tasks, including managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work. This File Clerk role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity in the Buffalo, New York area.
– According to specific timelines, retrieve and collect data
– Using specific guidelines, arrange high volumes of memoranda, letters, invoices, and other indexed documents
– Able to show strong file management, including gathering and indexing, across and with various departments and employees
– File documents properly as part of quality control related tasks
– Handle and support diverse projects on the behalf of other employees
– Field and answer questions about records and files
– Faxing, archiving, scanning, filing, and word processing
– Knowledge of Word and Excel
– Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
– Experience handling office equipment
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
– Filing experience desired
– At least 1 year of File Clerk experience preferred
– Applicants must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
– Highly organized and self-motivated
– Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.