New York, New York
Our client, the president of a think tank in Manhattan, seeks a full-time Executive Personal Assistant. Requirements include: Minimum 5 years’ PA/EA experience; BA/BS from competitive US college; strong verbal and written communication skills; pronounced professionalism; consistent communication and follow-through; honesty and discretion; the capacity to make few mistakes; and technical capability including with digital meeting platforms.
The position will be based out of the organization’s offices in Midtown Manhattan but there will be flexibility to work remotely part of the time each week. Most of the work will be executive assistant support, along with some additional personal assistant tasks.
Office responsibilities include:
· Event planning and support
· Grant proposal record management
· Troubleshooting tech issues
· Setting up Zoom calls with multiple participants
· Small conference event planning (invitations, coordination with venue for meals and meeting spaces, liaising with speakers, guest follow-up)
· Managing grant and donor lists, maintaining contact databases
· Invoice processing
Personal support responsibilities include:
· Medical paperwork
· Maintaining insurance and car registrations
· Online shopping
Salary: $70K – $100K per year, based on experience. Benefits included.
Please submit a current resume for consideration.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.