Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Executive Director of Supply Planning & Reporting at IOPS (Industrial Operations Product Supply) drives the development and execution of the Global Supply Chain Planning & Reporting strategy. We are looking for someone to optimally improve supply chain efficiency in meeting demands of a rapidly growing business. This role provides leadership and guidance for all aspects of Sales & Operations Planning while building and owning processes to increase transparency and decision making.
As the Executive Director of Supply Planning & Reporting, a typical day might include the following:
• Leading Supply Chain Planning & Reporting teams, including sub-functions of Supply Products, Supply Integration and Supply Networks
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams on planning product to ensure effective planning of WIP and finished product to meet standards defined by the program development
• Designing and implementing collaborative planning and engagement processes with external partners throughout the lifecycle of the Alliance
• Driving continuous improvement initiatives and enhancing planning development by communicating performance and creating business process flow diagrams
• Working closely with Commercial, Clinical, CMC-PM, Finance, QA, QC, Procurement and Manufacturing to build and manage Demand and Supply
• Publishing metrics to evaluate overall plan/process effectiveness and accurately producing regular metrics reports that drive positive results
• Maintaining awareness of current industry standards, trends, and practices
• Assisting Vice President with regular operational meetings, goal setting and end reporting as needed
• Providing mentoring to others, including employee development plans, and cultivate a healthy work environment where employees feel valued and respected
This role might be for you if:
• You can optimally promote the achievement of corporate goals and objectives
• You adopt and encourage the IOPS culture of The Regeneron Way
• You can work in a rapidly growing environment while providing strong leadership skills
To be considered for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background. We want someone who has 20 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment, including prior leadership experience. A MS or MBA is preferred. APICS, ISM or ASQ professional certification is strongly preferred including CPIM, CSCP, CPSM or CSBB. Prior cGMP regulated experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is desired.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.