Great Neck, New York
Citi-Urban Management Corp.
Who We Are:
Citi-Urban Management is a New York real estate company that specializes in residential, retail, and commercial property management. Citi-Urban provides the management services for its parent company, Jonis Realty, which is a family-owned real estate firm founded in 1976. Jonis Realty/Citi-Urban’s portfolio consists of 1,000 apartments, 50 retail stores, and approximately 150,000 square feet of office space in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Long Island and Connecticut. We strive to provide a safe and comfortable experience for every tenant, every day.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative/Executive Assistant to join our team. The primary function is to provide critical day-to-day support to the firm’s executive and senior staff members. In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and must be able to balance simultaneous projects and priorities. The ideal candidate for this role understands that they serve as an extension of the company, and thus are capable of maintaining a humble, friendly, and respectful demeanor at all times. This role will require cross-company collaboration and will interact with all team members.
Our team is currently having employees alternate the days that they physically come to the office, with no more than 3 people at any one time. On days not spent in the office, employees will work remotely. Due to the office-centric nature of this position, we prefer candidates who can be physically present upon the office safely re-opening.
● Handle administrative needs of the executives and senior staff members
● Manage and respond to all incoming calls and emails
o Executive calls/emails shall be screened and managed appropriately
o Tenant incoming calls and responses should follow protocol and be handled as per the direction of the Executives or Senior Staff members.
● Welcome and direct guests, visitors, deliveries, etc.
● Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
● Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments for the Executives.
● Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings.
o Familiarity with Zoom and ability to setup calls using such
● Record and distribute minutes or other records for meetings.
● Maintain office supplies and coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
● Maintain office pantry
● Perform other tasks, including but not limited to, preparing correspondences and other communications for Executives and Senior staff, appropriately file documents both manually and digitally, conduct research as needed, etc.
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
● Maintain understanding of firm policies.
● Strong organizational skills
● Attentive, punctual and diligent
● Ability to prioritize and multitask
● Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Strong proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and electronic signature software
● Strong proficiency with Google Suite of products
o Gmail – company email is based on Gmail platform
o Google Drive – company documents are stored in Google Drive. This position will be responsible for naming, saving and storing all files digitally in Company’s Google Drive folders, following existing naming conventions.
o Calendar – setup appointments for Executives, manage all office staff’s calendars to be aware of who is in the office, in the field, available for group calls, etc.
o Keep – track open tasks for executives and follow up to ensure completion in a timely manner.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● At least 3 years of previous success as an Administrative/Executive Assistant, office manager or related role, for an Executive team consisting of a minimum of 3 members, in a rapidly- growing, fast-paced environment.
● Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
● Proactive, with an ability to prioritize effectively and autonomously with scarce resources and little supervision
● Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
● Strong bias for action with an excellent track-record of meeting deadlines and completing tasks
● Excellent ability to adapt to and excel in changing environments
● Maturity to exercise discernment and privacy around confidential information
● Team player with a positive attitude
● Competitive salary
● Paid time off
● Health insurance
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.