New York, New York
Top Brand Worldwide LLC
About the job
Looking for an experienced and high-energy Brand Experience, Events and Virtual Events Sales / Managing Director. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales for our New York Office.
Primary duties include: generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents, collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
· Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
· Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
· Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
· Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
· Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
· Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
· Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
· Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
· Complete national and International sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
· Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and Hubspot.
· Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
· Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
· Work with the Sales, Creative Dept, Account Management and Production Dept, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
· Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
· Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
· Interface with technical and Production support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
· Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
· Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
· Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
· Reporting and analytics
· Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales and marketing organization
· Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
· Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
· Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
· Database management
· Define contact and account quality standards in the database, defining processes and data acquisition strategies
· Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs
· Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person’s perspective
· 5 Years Corporate Events Production Experience
. 5 Years Event Planing Experience
· 5 Years Engagement & Brand Experience Experience
· Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
· Basic Office Administrative Knowledge
· Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
· Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Sales Director top skills & proficiencies:
· Presentation Skills
· Client Relationships
· Emphasizing Excellence
· Prospecting Skills
· Sales Planning
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
Functions are regularly performed inside without potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as inclement weather, atmospheric elements and pathogenic substances.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING:
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Functions involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). May involve some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking or standing.
Top Brand Worldwide LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, Top Brand Worldwide LLC. provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Additional Information:Frequency: Per yearRemote Job: NoEmployment Type: Full time
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.