New York, New York
Engage Partners Inc.
We are looking for a Dynamic and full time National Account Executive for our USA and International E-tailer Channel. You will be accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives within the USA and International E-tailer Channel. This role is responsible for establishing the retailer network in the USA as well as the ongoing account management of the network including sell through results as well as account training, merchandising and replenishing our products to the business standards. This includes managing geographical sales objectives, KPI’s and targets for the entire independent wholesale channel. Must be entrepreneurial, results focused and able to work in dynamic and ever-changing environment.
· Establish retail and wholesale network to achieve sales within allocated territory, to achieve our USA annual sales budget.
· Ensure brand strategies are followed (which are targeted at meeting our consumer’s needs)
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships focusing on business partnership, Training, merchandising and goal setting
· The E-tailer “merchandising” and use of creative assets meets brand guidelines
· Ensure prime position in store to all full ranging and stock levels.
· Build strong relationships through frequent store visits, phone contact, email updates and business review meetings.
· Manage each account to meet and exceed sales (sell in and sell through) targets through goal planning, target breakdown and strategy planning including any TOV or sampling strategy.
· Forecast sales by retailer to build up sales forecasts for the territory which will be used to order finished goods abroad.
· Prepare Monthly Sales reports for the CEO
· Manage execution of Trade agreements / contracts
· Develop sound relationships with key accounts to enable achievements of business plans and objectives.
· Identify new sales opportunities within each account
· Ensure stock ranging and merchandising is in accordance of our guidelines.
· Conduct biannual Strategy meetings with all accounts.
· Negotiate and Manage ROI of Trade Marketing Agreements, maximizing visibility for the Brand, during key trade periods.
Possess current state driver’s license
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Sharon Hedlund-Director of Recruitment
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.