New York City (Manhattan), New York
NYU Langone Health
NYU LANGONE HEALTH [ is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations [ a children’s hospital [ three emergency rooms [ and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center [ a National Cancer Institute designated comprehensive cancer center, and NYU Grossman School of Medicine [ which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. _For more information, go to__nyulangone.org_ [ a__nd interact with us on__LinkedIn_ [ [ [ [ [ [ [
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Epic Cupid Analyst.
In this role, the successful candidate The Epic Cupid Analyst is responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software. He/she conducts regular day-to-day communication, reviews the software, demonstrates a deeper understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), NYULMC Business Representatives/Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organizations needs. TheEpic Cupid Analyst routinely performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software; is responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions. TheEpic Cupid Analyst is expected to use critical thinking skills in providing systems solutions to meet business needs.
* Work with Application Managers/Directors/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
* Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
* Collaborate effectively with Epic using Sherlock or other appropriate tools.
* Collaborate effectively with colleagues and across teams to achieve the completion of tasks.
* Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
* Make recommendations, review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
* Ensure the test scripts have been created, reviewed, and updated to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
* Analyze data conversion needs.
* Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes.
* Communicate effectively across all impacted teams associated with task assignments.
* Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
* Demonstrates an understanding of interface requirements and testing.
* Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
* Ensures all quality assurance processes are followed, including change management and testing efforts.
* Actively participate and contribute in meetings, including supporting meeting facilitation.
* Participate in disaster recovery measures.
To qualify you must have a Effective oral, written communication and follow-up skills. Strong interpersonal relationship skills. Strong desktop tool usage including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Self-motivated, detail-oriented , problem solver. Requires 1-3 years of relevant experience and BA/BS DEGREE or equivalent. MUST MAINTAIN CERTIFICATION IN AT LEAST 1 EPIC APPLICATION. Minimal implementation and/or support experience desired.
Healthcare experience desirable but not required.
_Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization._
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health’s EEO policies, please click here [ Please click here [ to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here [
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.