Albany, New York
*$500 SIGN ON BONUS!! Excellent benefits and a great Team!*
*Hybrid Asbestos and Hazmat Handler Role. Travel is required for this position. Competitive pay with Prevailing Wage projects at times.*
ACV Enviro is looking for individuals with a positive attitude, willingness to be trained and wanting growth potential. We work at the largest industrial sites in the state such as paper mills, lumber mills and power plants. As a working member of the team you will be utilizing the latest technologies to accomplish our industrial cleaning projects.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Perform work under the direct guidance of a Supervisor.
* Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
* Daily work will involve asbestos, lead, and other hazmat removals.
* Full time with the opportunity for overtime. Requires out of town travel.
* Ability to work under adverse conditions (heat & cold)
* Physically able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary and lift > 50lbs routinely
* Accountability and punctuality
* Preforms other, related tasks as assigned
* Pass a Pre-Employment Background Screening
* Pass the Company’s Auto Insurance Qualifiers
* Pass the OSHA HAZWOPER 40 hour training
* Must be 18 Years old
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid driver’s License required and clean MVR record for three years
ACV Enviro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Laborer, Construction, Environmental, Hazmat, Technician, Asbestos
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location