Are you ready to expand your career?
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in resourcing for cutting edge technology. From London to New York, Berlin to Australia, we have teams across the world dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding service. We’re backed by TPG Growth, who count AirBnB, Uber, and Spotify as aspects of their portfolio. This investment has allowed us to continue our steady, exponential growth.
We’re looking for driven, confident people to join our teams across Europe, North America and Asia. We provide a robust training program and plenty of development opportunities, so whether you have experience in recruitment, or you’re looking for a new career, we want to hear from you.
If you’re interested in becoming part of our success story, get in touch.
What you’ll do as Recruitment Consultant:
* Head-Hunting, matchmaking, and candidate sourcing
* Matching and building relationships between clients and candidates
* Track and manage your pipeline
* Selling and negotiating on numerous levels
* Business development; building and establishing business relationships
More about FRG:
The Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, global market leader for IT recruitment. Since 2006, we have successfully established ourselves as the go-to global provider for talent in cloud technology. We solely focus on niche product led markets exhibiting strong growth and supply shortages where we have become the undisputed recognised brand leader. Most recently, we received a majority investment from TPG Growth, who include Uber, Airbnb, and Spotify amongst their investment portfolio. This has enabled FRG to rapidly scale and continue global expansion.
What we require from our Recruitment Consultants:
* Bachelor’s degree and/or previous sales experience
* Ambitious / Goal Oriented
* Proven history of success
* Positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
* Competitive person with a drive to win!
* Financially driven and motivated to learn
* Strong written and communication skills, professionalism, resilience and perseverance
* Willing to fully invest yourself in the role
Experience in B2B sales or inside sales / telesales is a plus, but not required! As you will receive comprehensive training, prior experience is not required for recruitment sales. Ultimately, we look for people who are driven, have a positive attitude, and who have a proven history of success in their education or career.
All new hires go through our intensive training program that will give you all of the sales training and mentoring you need to be extremely successful in this position. The sales development program covers client and candidate management, contract negotiation, business development, B2B sales and best recruiting practices. FRG’s interactive training program is a mix of seminar style courses, on-the-job coaching, personal development, and senior style guidance.
Incentives for this role:
* Unmatched and uncapped Commission scheme
* Performance-based incentives and frequent rewards
* Collaborative and positive work environment
* Transparent career development for promotions/professional growth
* Industry-leading training throughout your career
* The opportunity to grow in your career through performance rather an seniority
* Global opportunities for work and travel
We also offer our Recruitment Consultants:
* A company culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
* All-expenses-paid vacation incentives
* Monthly company social events
* Global top biller bonus
We are an equal opportunity employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
– provided by Dice