Company Overview and Culture
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on creating value from data for driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 40,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents. For information, visit .
For the past 20 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach to helping its clients solve business challenges such as digital transformation, improving customer experience, streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to become compliant more quickly with new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, creating new channels for growth and better adapting to change. The business operates within four business units: Insurance, Health, Analytics, and Emerging businesses.
For the Job Description: Entry Level Claims Specialist
Trumbull Services, which is part of EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS), is a global end-to-end Insurance Services provider with Property and Casualty, Life, Annuity and Health operations. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with more than 20,000 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+FLMI, CLU, CPCU, CHFC, RHU, REBC Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria. Trumbull Services of Hartford, CT, is a company that provides best-in-class technology and services to property and casualty insurers.
• Analyze liability issues with claims to determine if there is evidence to pursue recovery from the third party
• Review claim files to identify subrogation potential
• Take appropriate steps for the development, pursuit and recovery of claims
• Evaluate facts and evidence, liability, amount of damage and other factors, prior to negotiations with other insurance companies in order to maximize the subrogation recovery and reach agreement on settlements
• Submit files to Arbitration to prevail against adverse party based on liability or damage analysis
• Refer case and all documents to outside collection agencies and attorneys when necessary
• Must be able to receive a high volume of inbound calls as well as making outbound
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient with technology
• Must be able to receive high volume of inbound calls as well as making outbound calls
• Must have excellent typing skills and be able to document the information while receiving an inbound call
• Call center experience is preferred
• College degree preferred
• Insurance experience is a plus but not required
Base Salary Range Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of the EXL base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location and experience. The base salary range listed is just one component of EXL’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, as well as a Paid Time Off policy, and many region specific benefits.