Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill a Drug Product Specialist (Tech Transfer) position. This position will provide support for the design and development of robust drug product processes that enable the delivery of meaningful medications to patients globally. The individual will perform and optimize drug product unit operations from freeze/thaw through filling and inspection and will be part of a team responsible for industrialization, troubleshooting, and validation of drug product processes at manufacturing sites, both international and domestic.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Collaborating with multi-functional teams to define and execute drug product process development and technology transfer activities
• Carrying out drug product process operations and provide recommendations to multi-functional teams
• Completing sample analysis as needed
• Implementing and evaluating new technologies for potential future use in the drug product process
• Collating and analyzing data and authoring technical memos
• Supporting product life-cycle initiatives
• Supporting process investigations and assisting with product impact assessment for change controls and internal/external investigations
This role may be for you if you:
• Have knowledge of Drug Product Manufacturing processes
• Have experience in technical writing and/or statistical analysis
• You continuously seek to improve processes for improved performance
• Can work independently or as part of a team
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, physics, biology, biochemistry, mathematics, or other natural or technical science with 0-2+ years of related experience for Associate level, 2+ years for Engineer level, 5+ years for Senior level. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.