New Hyde Park, New York
This position is responsible for driving one or more Landmark employees to various locations, primarily patient residences, throughout the local market territory.
• Responsible for driving company employees to appointments.
• Provides courteous, friendly service in greeting and transporting company employees.
• Optimizes travel through knowledge of local geography and traffic patterns.
• Follows safety policies & procedures; complies with all state & federal laws.
• Prepares route and vehicle prior to departure; arrives early & on time; completes paperwork at end of shift.
• At times, the Driver may be required to escort the employee to the appointment when safety concerns arise.
• Supervises operation, maintenance, appearance, and service of the vehicle.
• Supports office activities and projects (e.g., sample drop-offs/pickups, admin office tasks, PPE prep etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of two years in a driver position.
• Compliance with all the terms of the Landmark MVR policy
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills (i.e., successfully listen, observe, and interact with clients, colleagues, etc.)
• Keen attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Landmark Health will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Landmark Health requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.