Spring Valley, New York
Pine Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
Pine Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing – Pine Valley Rehabilitate & Nursing is looking for a Director of Maintenance!
If you are well versed in all trades and looking to advance your career, then we have an opportunity for you!
As the Director of Maintenance you will be tasked with organizing, planning and developing the overall direction of the Maintenance Department.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Oversee the interior and exterior maintenance of the building which consists of the main building, grounds, and power plant.
• Manage departmental tasks such as hiring, terminations, scheduling, training, time and attendance, and quality assurance.
• Must be able to ensure adequate response time for daily maintenance requests.
• Create and update policies and procedures, as well as, preventative maintenance plans.
Qualifications and Skills
• High school diploma
• 5 years of experience in maintenance or a related field
• HVAC, EPA certification
• CPMM certification is a plus.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.