Family Office Exchange
The Director of Family Office and Advisor Services is responsible for the design and implementation of the company’s core membership services, using growth and retention strategies that align with FOX’s strategic objectives. This role includes developing and leading the member servicing strategy and satisfaction levels with the goal of enhancing retention; analysis of renewals; management of the Relationship Managers (“RM”) who service our core members (including, but not limited to recruiting, training, and coaching); summarizing and reporting needs and trends across the member base; and knowledge gathering and oversight of the Member Services Manager and the Networks she manages. Our preference is to have this role work out of our conveniently located downtown Chicago location, but we are also open to considering candidates based in a major city such as Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, or Seattle or remote location.
This role will include developing and executing a strategic plan for our core membership business within this target market, while simultaneously servicing current members and ensuring a 90% renewal rate for existing core members. This role is also part of the company’s Senior Management Team, including input into the operational plans for the organization and its relation to membership programs and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leadership of Membership Team
Enhance Member Experience
Membership Data Analysis
Ideal Professional Experience
· A relationship driven person who understands clients’ needs and solutions.
· Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and willingness to work at both an operational and hands-on level and a passion for coaching and mentoring others.
· Ability to manage a team that must deal with unexpected issues in a professional manner to get results.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of family members, family office executives and the public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Must have superior relationship building skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
· Able to understand, interpret and respond to complex product management, project delivery and problem resolution.
· Proven skills in the ability to prioritize and follow through effectively.
· Ability to organize multiple projects simultaneously in a multi-manager, entrepreneurial environment.
· Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
· Ability to remain calm in an ever-changing industry environment where priorities shift to meet client needs faster than our competition.
FOX offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; and a generous paid-time-off program. Salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
FOX is a great place to work for professionals with an interest in advancing the practice of wealth management worldwide. We were the first and continue to be the industry-leading membership organization that brings together families, family office executives, and trusted advisors to build a community focused on networking, continuous learning, and objective guidance. The community includes over 8,000 family leaders and sophisticated advisors from 500 organizations in 20 countries who utilize FOX’s resources each year.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.