Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Director of Marketing Oncology is a member of Regeneron’s oncology Marketing team, with accountability in leading commercial activities in support of NSCLC and across other indications for LIBTAYO in the US including launch readiness for NSCLC. In addition, he/she will provide strategic support on cross-functional direction and global commercialization launch and marketing strategy.
1. Ensure successful launch of the NSCLC indication by supporting the integration of various elements of our marketing efforts with our existing CSCC and BCC deliverables, specifically websites (Libtayo.com), major congresses (ASCO, ESMO), non-personal promotion, and speaker programs.
2. Lead cross functional team across the alliance in the development of the annual US and Global brand plan including brand strategy, tactical plans and budget to ensure optimal resource allocation, program efficiency, synergies, and avoidance of redundancies.
3. Support cross-tumor R&D efforts such as dosing and labeling.
4. Support cross-tumor go-to-market efforts such as field-team key account strategy, and sales force engagement.
5. Support cross-tumor promotional / tactical elements such as JRC reviews.
6. Supports vendors management, and budgets for projects.
7. Responsible for managing the above aspects with our alliance partner as needed.
8. Where needed to ensure cross-tumor coordination, responsible for the development of the POA, field training plan, national/regional sales meeting execution and field communications in collaboration with Sales/Sales training team and tumor specific brand leads.
9. As well as represent the marketing perspective on the Global Alliance marketing team.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.