Rochester, New York
DELMONTE HOTEL GROUP
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Digital Marketing Specialist .
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career-the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will execute all Marketing initiatives for assigned properties and outlets. This position requires a digital-savvy, motivated self-starter who can collaborate with multiple departments across the organization, both in person and virtually.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Creative development and design from concept to completion, including copywriting, graphic and multi-media design, based on creative direction provided, for monthly / quarterly marketing campaigns, brand development initiatives and ad hoc marketing requests that support the overall DelMonte Hotels annual strategic plan and individual property goals.
• Collaborate and coordinate with Marketing Manager to review and enhance DelMonte Hotel Group websites and monthly email marketing campaigns for the hotels, restaurants and spa with an understanding of CRM systems and performance metrics to drive results
• Manage and update the company’s websites and social media promotional calendars on a weekly basis and review with Marketing Manager for best digital placements available
• Manage and implement campaigns across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Provide creative support and narrative for property websites and social media channels.
• Assist in identifying marketing opportunities and act as the liaison with Department and Property Managers on an ongoing basis managing campaign expectations.
• Conduct regular audits of website content and deliver ongoing and timely support for website updates, such as posting new content, and provide support for website upgrades as required.
• Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Revenue and other internal departments
• Point of escalation for content operations related queries
• Receive and review marketing requests and determine appropriate requirements and level of involvement from various teams
• Use the team’s project management tool (Basecamp) to ensure all projects are tracking to meet assigned deadlines and ensure requesting manager(s) are following processes for content development.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and seek new opportunities to incorporate into marketing and advertising initiatives.
• Other assignments as directed.
• Report on user engagement for website and social channels
• This position is required to
• Continually monitor and report on competitor activity which may impact our marketing strategies
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks as needed.
• Maintain up to date records and files.
We are looking for a self-motivated Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Three to five years related experience; Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience using InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PremierPro, Canva and Google Analytics is required
• Accept feedback and successfully incorporate such feedback with minimal rounds of edits
• Apply effective and efficient time management, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
• Experience using HTML5, CSS and web design is preferred
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills