Mc Lean, Virginia
BBB National Programs
BBB National Programs is where businesses turn to enhance consumer trust and consumers are heard.
Digital Media Manager
WHO WE ARE
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering a more accountable and trustworthy marketplace. As the foremost thought leader on industry self-regulation, we are shaping the way that businesses and consumers interact with one another. We are the home to more than a dozen self-regulation programs that set high standards for businesses and provide third-party accountability and dispute resolution services that help ensure a fair marketplace for consumers. BBB National Programs has worked with industry leaders and government regulatory agencies since 1971 to establish the standards that guide best practices in advertising, privacy, children’s and teen’s marketing, consumer warranty issues, and dispute resolution.
ABOUT THE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
The Marketing and Communications (MarCom) Department at BBB National Programs plays a vital role in supporting the organization’s operations and mission. MarCom is an agile, agency-like team responsible for the cohesive communication and promotion to external audiences of BBB National Programs and its more than a dozen self-regulatory, accountability, and dispute resolution programs.
The digital realm is constantly evolving, so the ability – and drive – to continually learn new things and readily adapt to change is essential. As the Digital Media Manager, you will oversee and strategically grow the organization’s digital media efforts, including social media, email marketing, and video/YouTube, as well as certain areas of the BBB National Programs public website. You will expand the BBB National Programs brand through social engagement, thought leadership, and reputation management, while developing and cultivating the brand narrative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
· Bachelor of Arts/Science degree
· 4+ years job-related experience.
· Proven ability to grow audience, influence, and engagement through social media
· Strong experience developing and managing successful social media program
· Strong writing skills both in traditional and social platforms
· Strong experience with marketing project and campaign management, including data analysis, interpretation, design and implementation and report writing
· Experience managing external design, media, and content vendors
· Experience with SEO and online marketing
· Experience with paid social
· Outstanding communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
· Highly creative problem solver with focus on results
· Comfortable leading and working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to think conceptually and analytically
Let us know if you have:
· Fortune 500 or advertising agency experience
· Brand Management/Brand Marketing experience
· Understanding of privacy and behavioral advertising best practices
WHAT WE OFFER:
At BBB National Programs, we bring a growth mindset as we advance our mission and strive to foster trust, innovation, and competition in the marketplace. Cultivating a team of talented and engaged professionals who seek out new challenges and opportunities catalyze our progress. We are an inclusive organization, bringing a dynamic environment that supports our employees and the meaningful work we do.
Health & Welfare Benefits: You will be offered a comprehensive plan offering health, dental and vision plans. paid short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Financial Well-Being: Build your retirement savings with our 401k plan matching up to 5% of your contributions.
Time Off: You will have flexibility for the time you need off from work. We offer a variety of plans including vacation, personal, and sick leave.
Wellness: We promote physical and mental wellness by providing a fully equipped on-site fitness center in our offices and an employee assistance program.
Environment: Our modern headquarters in McLean, VA provides the space for creativity and collaboration, and the technology resources so you can be at your best.
Due to safety concerns resulting from the pandemic, we have shifted to a remote work model. In the future, however, this position will likely be based on-site at our headquarters office in McLean, VA, with an alternative being our New York City office.
BBB National Programs is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.