New York, New York
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive the execution of integrated campaigns across owned and operated channels-marketing.twitter.com (“MTC”), the Twitter Marketing email newsletter, and our social presence and LinkedIn)-and partner with cross-functional teams to identify and activate earned and paid opportunities as well as opportunities to scale programs globally. This role reports directly to the Sr. Mgr., Content Strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
* Drive activation and implementation of integrated tentpole campaigns across digital owned and operated channels.
* Lead creative brief development with in-house Creative Studio and/or an external agency
* Drive creative production of campaign assets, including but not limited to web design, copywriting, and visual assets
* Craft channel promotional plans in collaboration with owned channel leads (email, social, web) & paid media experts
* Drive leadership and consulted stakeholder reviews for program strategies and creative
* Scale program strategy and assets to markets outside the US
* Measure and report campaign performance against overall program objectives
* Own program budget
Who you are
You are obsessed with Twitter and how content travels on the platform. You are someone who is passionate about digital storytelling, especially how to tell compelling narratives across several channels.
You’re an omnichannel marketer who can manage complex, fast-moving projects with ease. You have a creative eye for all things copy, visuals, and imagery – but you’re also analytically minded and feel confident making data-driven decisions. You can turn concepts into full-fledged digital activations, using a wide range of storytelling mediums to drive results. You’re a true team player that loves driving collaboration to produce best-in-class work. You also have a good understanding of the advertising landscape, knowing when is the best time to be in market with content at its most impactful to a marketer based on the buying cycle.
This role also requires someone who will be able to work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including product managers, industry marketers, researchers, comms, creative and IT to develop digital strategies, drive production, and shape how we show up on digital. You’ll be helping to convince brands and agencies alike that Twitter is what’s happening and where they should be running their biggest and best campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Proven experience managing integrated marketing programs across digital channels
* A data-driven mentality, with a focus on how to use insights to influence planning and execution
* An ability to work cross-functionality with a variety of creative minds and business stakeholders
* A preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record working across complex cross-functional teams
* Exceptional project management skills with a keen eye for detail
* An understanding of how local programs can be scaled globally to markets outside the US
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Passion for digital storytelling
* An entrepreneurial spirit, solution-oriented and focused on getting things done amid ambiguity
* A deep understanding of the marketing, media and digital advertising landscape; previous B2B experience a major plus
* 6-8 years experience working in marketing/content at a digital, creative, or advertising agency or at a brand
* Past experience writing briefs, proofing copy and visuals, and operating in a digital first setting
* BA/BS degree in Marketing or Communications
* Passion for Twitter and knowledge of how the service works and how marketers use it
* Desire to help Twitter become a vital part of clients’ marketing strategies
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Digital Marketing team within Global Business Marketing is responsible for the creation, amplification and scaling of brand and always-on content across our owned and operated channels and email) to re-engage our existing customers and create reasons for Client Partners to meet. The work of this team brings Twitter to life for these key customer audiences (marketers and agencies), driving strategic value, scale and optimization. We turn the stories marketers can’t wait to share into content in our customers’ inboxes, on their Twitter feeds, and on the web.