Buffalo, New York
AIM Transportation Solutions
Aim is a financially strong, family-owned company, that has been in business for over 40 years. Aim takes care of their diesel mechanics, offering paid advanced training and a mechanic rewards program. We’re looking for a top DIESEL MECHANIC to join the AIM FAMILY!
An AIM DIESEL MECHANIC will be expected to diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor components. Preventative maintenance, inspections, tune-ups, welding and other various service shop duties. We offer:
* Excellent pay package commensurate with experience
* Company-paid ADVANCED TRAINING to obtain a CDL and/or ASE certifications
* $1500 sign on bonus paid out over the 1st year!
* $100 day 1 VISA gift card bonus + $500 day 30 VISA gift card bonus
ADVANCED TRAINING | We offer paid training opportunities throughout the year with the latest equipment and technologies available. It’s about investing in something big for you, your family, and AIM. That’s our attitude and culture. At the end of the day, we know our employees are our driving force. With facilities across the U.S., your advancement opportunities are limitless.
* Low deductibles and copays
* Vacation time
* Annual profit-sharing bonuses
* 401K retirement program
* Tax-free savings options (for medical and daycare care expenses)
* AIM pays for every employee’s life insurance policy up to $40,000 in coverage
* Long- and short-term disability insurance
* And as an AIM employee, your family members are eligible to apply for scholarship opportunities through our membership with TRALA.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* 2+ years of experience with tractor and trailer preventative maintenance and repairs.
* Someone who is proficient with computers and diagnostics equipment.
* Refrigerated trailer experience preferred.
* CDL and/or ASE certifications preferred.
* Individuals with military diesel maintenance experience are encourage to apply.