New York, New York
New York, New York, United States
Job Type Full time
Job Number 379833
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a member of the Marketing Center of Excellence, the Community and Content Marketing Manager will be the heartbeat of the consumer, working in close collaboration with the Digital Engagement Strategists to listen, learn and respond to consumer needs with compelling content that drives measurable business impact. Working closely with various stakeholders including audience insights, engagement strategy, category marketing and media activation, the Community and Content Marketing Manager will be tasked with the overall quality and efficacy of content across paid and owned channels: social media, online video, CRM, blog, video, sponsored content. Success will be measured through increased brand preference, engagement, driving leads, with the ultimate goal of driving higher conversion and growing consumer lifetime value. This role is critical in building our organic audience while working closely with paid media to ensure content is driving growth.
The ideal candidate is a lifelong storyteller with excellent editorial instincts who possesses a creative knack for leveraging of digital touchpoints to reach, engage and respond to consumers. This role is right for you if you are an agile thinker, part planner, part producer, part creative, with smart copywriting skills and a passion for community management that’s rooted in strategy and insights.
You are responsible for
· Work closely with Audience Insights, Engagement Strategy and Category Marketing to be an online brand advocate for Philips’ brand story and products, ultimately bringing the Philips brand voice to life through digital touchpoints.
· Leverage insights and learnings to inform monthly content briefs. Plan and create an editorial content calendar that aligns content strategy with brand messaging + business strategy, looking for ways to increase revenue and capture greater leads.
· Work with owned channels and paid media team to ensure the effective, efficient distribution of content, and to gather learnings from campaign successes and failures.
· Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of support.
· Support day-to-day community management activities, directly interacting with the community, including: daily moderation, response and engagement
· Identify real-time content marketing opportunities and brief for content creation in response
· Identify opportunities to work with influencers and integrate them into broader strategy
· Track and analyze performance of content across channels (daily-optimizations+monthly-trends)
· Provide analysis and recommendation for improvement around all social engagement and branded content
· Monitor and leverage industry trends around social platform updates like changes in algorithms, targeting and overall innovations in social media technology
You are a part of
The Marketing Center of Excellence, the Community and Content Marketing Manager reporting to the Director, Integrated Marketing Communications in Personal Health. This position is based in Stamford CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. At Philips you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. The company makes sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the program, tuition reimbursement and mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact , option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.