MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our Client is currently seeking an estimator to join their team to take on a variety of projects going into the new year.
Our client is a successful General Contractor doing multifamily, industrial, and commercial work in New York. They have a tight knit culture full of team-players and invest in their employee’s personal and professional growth.
* Analyze blueprints and other documents to prepare time frames, costs, material, and labor estimates
* Prepare bid packages, development budgets, and analyze subcontractor bids for use in conceptual and bid proposal estimates
* Establish pricing and conduct comparison activities
* Work closely with project management team to maintain estimate throughout project
* Consult with vendors and internal project teams to resolve issues
* Establish and maintain strong subcontractor relationships
* 5 years+ estimating in construction industry
* Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management/Engineering or equivalent preferred
* Additional, relevant estimating experience will be considered
* Must have strong computer skills and be well versed in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Additional preference given if experienced in Microsoft Project, P6 Primavera, Cosential, On-Screen Takeoff
* Ability to network and be client-facing
* A generous compensation package between $90-120k based on experience
* Medical, dental, vision
* 401k with company match
* Generous PTO allowance
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.