Ballston Lake, New York
Ref ID: 02777738
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
This is a great Administrative Assistant job for someone looking for work in mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design. If you’re looking for work in the Construction/Contractor industry, where you will perform various administrative and office support duties, you might be the results-oriented Administrative Assistant OfficeTeam is looking for! We are looking for people who are deeply passionate about growing their careers as an Administrative Assistant. Candidates seeking a long-term temporary-to-full-time position in the Ballston Lake, New York area would be interested in this Administrative Assistant opportunity.
– Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
– Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
– Receive and direct visitors
– Respond to phone inquiries
– Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
– Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– Strong communication and social skills
– Strong familiarity with project management
– Command of Administrative Assistance
– Comprehensive knowledge of Construction Industry Experience
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
An ambitious self-starter is currently wanted by a growing, dynamic company. if you thrive in a creative environment, then this opportunity may be ideal for you. Contact us now – as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.