Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill a Compliance Specialist, Drug Product Manufacturing position. This position is a member of the Drug Product Manufacturing Team and is responsible for operations support and compliance related activities for the manufacture of Regeneron products.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Leading and handling deviation investigations, CAPAs, and change controls
• Reviewing and maintaining procedures, polices and other instructional documents with a focus on continuous improvement
• Generating and tracking performance metrics
• Maintaining knowledge of current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs)
• Conducting periodic reviews of Drug Product Manufacturing documentation and records to assess for compliance with established quality standards, policies and procedures
• Maintaining required training status on Regeneron specific work instructions and SOPs
• Assisting in maintenance of product integrity and company reputation by assisting in the monitoring of cGMP compliance at drug product contract manufacturers
• Continuous Process Improvement Implementation
This role may be for you if you:
• Have knowledge of drug product manufacturing from formulation through the final package
• Possess basic knowledge of regulatory compliance inclusive of cGMP, FDA regulations, familiarity with ICH guidelines and EU regulations
• Exhibit confidence, have a high emotional IQ, and have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills for providing team updates
• Like collaborating with external vendors and partners
• Enjoy travel to contract manufacturers or business partners, as the need arises (25% or less)
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline with 0-2 years of related experience in cGMP manufacturing operations (clinical and/or commercial drug products) for Associate Specialist level, 2+ years for Specialist level and 5+ years for Sr Specialist level. May substitute proven experience for education requirement. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.