What do you think an American National insurance agent is?
We are entrepreneurs. We are ambitious. We are solution driven. We come from a multitude of backgrounds and careers. We care about our communities. We have unlimited potential.
At American National, being an insurance agent isn’t just selling. It’s an opportunity to have your own business with unlimited potential. It’s a career that let’s you set your own schedule, interact with your community, and have results that are rewarding both personally and professionally. We are looking for the most talented people that want to make an impact on their career, their community, and on the insurance business. We aren’t just looking for an insurance agent. We are looking for business owners that want to protect the future for our clients by offering diverse products and by building relationships that last for generations. Do you want to be an ambitious entrepreneur with unlimited earning potential and a passion for people? Come be an American National insurance agent!
What we love about you:
• You are achievement oriented with ambition and drive
• You excel when you are helping people
• The desire to own and develop your business is strong
• You are involved in your community
• You like the excitement and the thrill of finding new ways to sell
• Honesty and ethics are part of your core values
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• The ability to own and manage your own business
• Amazing and diverse products to offer your clients
• A culture that is agile, diverse and inclusive
• Travel and award incentives
• Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
• In depth training program to make sure you are prepared
• Mentorship programs
• You will use knowledge and selling techniques to build value in products for clients
• Meet and exceed new business goals and objectives
• Identify prospective customers
• Develop insurance proposals
• Deliver sales presentations and close sales
• Develop strong networking relationships
All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire. Ask us how we can help!
At American National, we encourage diverse perspectives that cultivate a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities. To that end, we make contracting decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. American National does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law.
American National is a group of companies writing a broad array of insurance products and services, comprised of American National Insurance Company, headquartered in Galveston, Texas, and its affiliates including American National Property And Casualty Company, Springfield, Missouri; Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; United Farm Family Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; and American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Not all companies are licensed in all states. In New York, business is conducted by the above companies with a home office in Glenmont, New York. Each Company has financial responsibility only for the products and services it issues. Agents contracted with American National are independent contractors, not employees.