Painted Post, New York
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
Role: CMDB IT Asset Management System Admin
Location: Painted Post, NY Duration: 12 Months
Description: Scope/purpose of position:
• Resource will be responsible for operational administration of CMDB IT Asset Management System in ServiceNow. This would include responsibility for data accuracy, automation, discovery, configuration management, security, and reporting for all assets in the CMDB.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility is for managing daily requirements for the CMDB – data input, changes, updates, corrections, and reporting from the CMDB.
• Coordinate with teams managing automated discovery processes for the CMDB through the use of our existing real-time tools in each technology environment.
• Enhance automation regarding assets being entered in or updated in the CMDB.
• Support for Service Line Managers for asset field definitions, attributes, characteristics, and data content for all CMDB assets in the IT Service Lines.
• Interaction with all site IT personnel related to physical inventory requirements or validation at ~160 global locations.
• Develop, improve and enhance technology management information reports and ServiceNow dashboards reporting on accuracy and completeness of CMDB data.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance, or related technology field.
• 3 years of IT or related experience.
• Enterprise IT experience – have supported or worked on technology lifecycle refresh programs or inventory programs in some capacity for one of the key technology areas – workstation, server, storage, network, security, database, or applications.
• Familiarity with Incorporated business segments.
• Work experience and knowledge on financial capitalization, depreciation, and amortization procedures in our or a similar company.
• Experience working in ServiceNow, PeopleSoft, or SAP a significant benefit. Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience working with Managed Services and/or SaaS application providers.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. May be interacting with individuals through written or verbal communications where English is not their native language.
• Ability to continuously prioritize and multitask work efficiently.
• Effective planning skills, with the ability to handle changing priorities.
• Ability to interact with international teams across multiple initiatives that span various lines of business, geographic borders, time zones, and cultures.
• Ideal candidate would be someone who has our IT knowledge and experience who has worked with our business and sites, particularly manufacturing sites, on IT inventory management in one or more technology areas.
• Candidate should have a technical understanding of application platforms (including databases), hardware platforms (including firewalls, server, storage, workstation, and network infrastructure), and virtual server environments.
• No travel will be required.
– provided by Dice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.