Pearl River, New York
Heartland Payment Systems
We are seeking a dedicated Client Support Specialist to support our Heartland POS division. The mission of Client Services is to foster long-term business partnerships and to turn every customer into a successful and prosperous relationship. Our goal is to proactively serve our existing merchants with solutions, support and information with a commitment to building trust, and long-term business relationships. On a daily basis, the ideal candidate will also handle administrative tasks, such as answering phone calls emails, sending deadline reminders to consultants, and updating our client database with details relating to the client and following up. This entry-level position will own certain data records and assist in requirement gathering for processes and systems for a large audience. Data integrity is also key to another large 2021 initiative related to reporting improvements.
* Help retain Client accounts through strong relationship building
* Build Client confidence and increase Client satisfaction
* Proactively Identify at-risk situations that may impact the Client’s experience and escalate when appropriate
* Collaborate with team members to establish and implement best practices.
* Responsible for phone and email coverage.
* Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
* Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of salesforce.com.
* Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues; ability to think clearly under pressure.
* Documentation, technical writing and training skills.
Time management, ability to multitask, highly organized, deadline driven and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism.
* Basic Customer Service duties including but not limited to scheduling, data input and special projects
* Appropriately resolve tasks or delegate tasks to the right teams
Past experience using Salesforce.com
* Receive, track, and respond to all billing and transactional inquiries and statement requests as needed
* Regularly creates and provides previously processed compensation statements for sales partners, creating or using templated statements and email messaging
* Initiates collections actions and responds to inquiries regarding same
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite Applications
* Self-starting personality; ability to accurately prioritize and manage responsibilities for multiple groups and hierarchy levels simultaneously
* Ability to identify problems and process gaps, solve for same, and present facts and recommended solutions; constantly seeks process improvement
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to quickly gauge the most appropriate way to relay information at all levels (including external to the group/company)
* Write precise, detailed, clear emails with good grammar
* Be very client-focused, delivering amazing experiences to our clients and teams
* Meticulous and detail-oriented and consistently accurate
* Extremely thorough research skills; ability to confidently, professionally, and assertively relay facts and positions on various issues to customers
Level: Works under limited supervision; standard instructions and procedures are defined; work is varied and requires analysis and decision making to determine process flow; refers to manager or supervisor for guidance and support when needed; encounters unique issues that are varied.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.