New York, New York
The Client Services Account Manager, Localization role is for individuals with some background in the Localization Industry who wish to expand their skill set and begin to develop subject matter expertise. These individuals are localization generalist owning account management responsibilities as well as providing support to senior team members.
The Client Services Account Management, Localization team members’ main focus is on supporting our clients’ stakeholders by consulting, scoping, quoting and executing the various service offerings we provide to meet our clients business objectives. They develop and strengthen these relationships by providing the highest levels of customer service to exceed clients’ expectations through efficient communication and quality on-time deliverables.
Account Management team members develop and expand a knowledge base for their portfolio of clients and ensure all documentation is clear and accurate. Through careful oversight of quotes and project execution Account Management team members ensure our solutions fulfil the clients’ goals while supporting profitable growth for our organization. Through the day to day tasks Account Management team members provide technology performance feedback as well as suggestions for improvements.
· Expand their knowledge of the Localization Industry and develop additional skills to provide clients with excellent service
· Focus on mid to large-size and/or multi-channel accounts
· Develop project quote proposals and project schedules for new and existing clients
· Manage translation projects ensuring quality and on-time delivery and maximizing profitability
· Maintain accurate projected revenue on open projects and provide timely billing adhering to company policies
· Develop and maintain data and information including internal reports, client reports and account documentation
· Give departmental and team support by providing out of office coverage, process improvement suggestions and by organizing team building events and activities
· Develop and help facilitate meeting presentations both for internal teams and for external clients that will be co-presented with a senior team member or manager
· Work with Quality Managers and/or Program Mangers to support the implementation of Quality Programs and monitor results
· Provide feedback to our Technology teams with regards to suggestions for improvement or user challenges and ensure our client’s ongoing satisfaction with our technology solution by monitoring performance
· Complete all other tasks that are deemed appropriate for this role and assigned by the manager/supervisor
· Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
· Independent, self-motivated, results-oriented and dynamic with careful attention to detail
· Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and challenging goals
· Ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportional percentages. Ability to apply these concepts to develop practical solutions
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team and take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
· Willingness to travel to offsite client or sales meetings
·Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university
·Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a client-facing account management or client service representative role
Minimum 1 year of Localization Industry experience
· Preferred knowledge of a second language
· MS Project
Translations.com is a world leader in website and software localization, GMS (Globalization Management System) software products, and enterprise-level, professional translation services. Our translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients to deliver local language products, services, applications, training, and content in a culturally appropriate manner.
We were founded on the principle that great service is, and always will be, a key differentiator in the localization industry. Our dedication to client satisfaction is what we consider to be our most valuable asset. From President to Project Manager, we believe that making our clients’ lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business. Please visit us at .
Translations.com offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time-off, company sponsored life insurance, short term and long term disability, flexible spending account options, and a pro-active and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff’s health and happiness. Translations.com is an equal opportunity employer.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.