As a fast growing mission-driven startup, we are looking for a Chief of Staff, reporting directly to our CEO, to help us grow and increase our impact.
• In 1 month, you will have helped with day to day support for the CEO, supported the planning and execution of a team retreat, reviewed team processes and structures and identified areas for improvement
• In 3 months, you will have owned the prep and management of all team standups, created and implemented systems for the company to increase impact and efficiency, supported the development and roll out of our future learning journeys, and tracked organizational goals and developed reports for key stakeholders
• In 6 months, you will have taken ownership of one to two less developed functions and helped build out the vision for them alongside the CEO, driven operational success with the leadership team tracking our work to our operational model and identifying opportunities, gaps, and risks to key stakeholders, and partnered with internal stakeholders to drive our entry into new business markets
Role & Responsibilities
• Partner with Co-Founder and CEO, Elise Smith, to help the company meet its near-term objectives and pursue its long-term mission
• Prepare for key team and company wide meetings including Leadership Team meetings, Board Meetings, and other ad-hoc strategy discussions
• Collaborate with department leads to develop and track company-wide success metrics
• Research and develop solutions to the most pressing challenges facing the company
• Investigate and explore new growth and product possibilities
• Work on mission-critical business analyses
• Build scalable processes to support organizational growth
• Experience with and/or proven passion for diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Strategic operator with ability to identify opportunities and solve problems independently
• Comfortable interacting with senior leaders, external partners, and staff at all levels
• Strong quantitative skills and the ability to work with, visualize and interpret data
• Skilled at creating models in Excel and/or Google Sheets and operationalizing them
• Great at storytelling and building presentations for internal and external audiences
• Incredibly organized and great at creating systems and processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Past experience in a hyper-growth company or experience scaling a team or process
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.