Bronxville, New York
The Gypsy Nurse
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Case Manager (RN) for a 13-week travel contract.
RN Case Managers are registered nurses who develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans. RN Case Managers ensure proper utilization of services and resources and serve as a liaison between patients, their families, and healthcare providers. Case Managers provide assistance to patients within and outside of facilities.
1+ year of recent nurse case management experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
– 13-week contracts
– Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
– Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation’s leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff’s travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
– Great selection of jobs – All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
– Great pay – Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
– Weekly pay through direct deposit
– Guaranteed hours
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
– 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
– 401k with employer match
– Assistance with travel and planning
– Licensure reimbursement
– Exclusive employee discount program
– Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
– 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
– Must have active RN license
– Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: business development, case manager, development, liaison, manage, project, program development, program management, project development, project management
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.