New York, New York
Who We Are
Tonal is the smartest home gym and personal trainer. It has completely revolutionized the way people work out at home, with its sleek design and advanced A.I. technology. We’ve united a diverse team of experts and decades of research to reinvent strength training, making it more efficient, more effective and more engaging.
With this in mind, we want to bring that same innovative approach to the workplace. At Tonal, we continue our shift of emphasis by growing our instrumental team. We collectively weave our knowledge and creativity, as we redefine the future of fitness. We are passionate about building products that transform lives, and building teams that transform the status quo. Together, we can be our strongest.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for driving improvements in the processes and technologies for our business systems at Tonal. This role works closely with our Supply Chain team to identify requirements, define scalable business processes, implement changes, and coordinate implementations.
You will be responsible for the planning, analysis, design, and delivery of solutions primarily focused on NetSuite but assist with other systems like WooCommerce and Salesforce as needed.
What you will do
* Partner closely with the business systems, finance, and supply chain teams to build a foundation for the project efforts by capturing the business context – problem definition, current state, objectives, business case, desired future state definition, etc.
* Be relied upon as the Business Systems Analyst for Supply Chain Systems (Order Management, Logistics, Planning, Contract Manufacturer Integration etc.,) responsible for scoping, planning, and capturing requirements
* Design new functionality from the requirements, construct necessary diagrams and charts, and sometimes write design specifications
* Partner with other cross-functional teams to create and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully
* Create and maintain documentation and ensure we have appropriate adherence to change management protocols
* Design Business Processes, train stakeholders, and plan deployment of configuration(s) to production
* Communicate status updates with stakeholders
* Partner with third party vendors, ensure timely resolution of issues and strong delivery
Who You Are
* 3+ years of experience, supporting Order-to-Cash, Logistics and Planning systems and teams
* 3+ years of experience in any major ERP systems like NetSuite/Oracle ERP/SAP
* Good communication skills and works well with other teams
* Self-starter who can take charge of tasks with minimal direction
* Ability to work independently and in large teams
* Multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field preferred
* Experience with Implementation of NetSuite
* Basic knowledge of SQL and reporting tools
* Basic knowledge of Integration tools like MuleSoft or Boomi
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, . All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.