Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
*We are looking to fill positions across all three shifts; 1st (6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.,) 2nd (1:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m.,) and 3rd (10:00 p.m.-8:30 a.m.) with potential to have double weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
The Biotech Production Dispensing Technician I-IV drives all tasks vital for the manufacturing dispensing operations. We are looking for someone who can efficiently gather trends and analyze data generated to provide dispensing metrics updates to then improve dispensing operations while following cGMPs.
As the Biotech Production Dispensing Technician I-IV, a typical day might include the following:
• Ensuring raw materials are dispensed as specified in Batch Sheets or Manufacturing Records to support manufacturing operations
• Collaborating with manufacturing process areas and manufacturing inventory groups to schedule lots of raw materials
• Reviewing, revising, and completing batch records using Logbooks, and SOPs in accordance with cGMP standards and aligned with written procedure
• following SDS Sheet safety requirements and ensuring all tasks are performed in a manner consistent with safety standards
• Documenting all training and assisting new employees
• Recording and investigating quality events within process compliance and performing in-process sampling, Quality Control Chemistry, and Quality Control Microbiology
This role might be for you if:
• You seek out ways to improve current systems and processes
• You can optimally troubleshoot challenges as an individual while also guiding fellow employees
• You are passionate about the biotech industry and Regeneron’s mission
To be considered for this role, you must have an AAS with emphasis on science or math as well as 0-2 years of experience in a cGMP dispensing environment. Proven experience may substitute for education requirements.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.