Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill an Associate Quality Control (QC) Analyst on our Bioassay team with a Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 4:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures and tests products for patient safety. The Associate QC Analyst will be part of the lot release for market use of our products. They will perform a variety of chemical or biological analyses on raw materials, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program. This role will also have direct reports to develop and manage the lab support function.
As an Associate QC Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
• Gathers data and documents test results.
• Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
• Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
• Participates in required training activities.
• Maintains laboratory supplies.
• Conducts testing on raw materials, in-process, product, stability, and/or research samples.
• Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs.
• Completes test records and reviews data.
• Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
• Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
• May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
• May devise or develop new analytical methods and techniques.
• May assist in validation of methods.
• May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.
• Maintains mammalian cell lines
This role might be for you if:
• You have experience with mammalian cell culture practices, bioassay and/or binding assay testing.
• Knowledge of GMP/GLP standards.
• Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate with transparency.
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance.
• Demonstrate respectful behavior at all times.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Effective time management skills.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to gather and generate data.
To be considered for the Associate Quality Control Analyst on our Bioassay team you must be willing and able to work Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 4:30 PM. You must have the following; BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field; will substitute relevant experience for education. Experience with mammalian cell culture practices, bioassay and/or binding assay testing, and GMP/GLP experience preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.