Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill an Associate Manager Warehouse & Logistics. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Associate Managers Warehouse & Logistics manages the daily activities associated with all aspects of Warehouse and Logistics at the IOPS sites with primary focus on the start-up of the Fill Finish Facility warehouse.
As an Associate Manager Warehouse & Logistics, a typical day might include the following:
• Leading the Fill Finish Project by designing and implementing new processes and procedures, including material transfer, storage and shipment
• Rolling out of Warehouse Management System and Serialization of materials
• Coordinating interdepartmentally including Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing and Facilities
• Creating comprehensive planning tools in Microsoft Excel and other similar programs that forecast warehouse work activities and resources
• Assisting with all Warehouse and Logistics areas at IOPS including warehouse spaces, coolers, and freezers and maintaining them in inspection ready status.
• Maintaining inventory of temperature sensitive product, placebo and process intermediates within CTU
• Writing, implementing, and maintaining procedures pertaining to the inventory and shipping/receiving of final product/placebo and process intermediates
• Overseeing the training curriculum of all Warehouse and Logistics employees on Standard Operating Procedures.
• Instituting change controls for process improvements related to all functionally of Warehouse and Logistics
• Notifying QA and writing Deviation Notification Forms for any deficiencies in following Standard Operation Procedures and/or cGMPs.
• Acting as liaison between External Manufacturing and Logistics in the shipping/scheduling function.
• Working with Supply Chain and Logistics in the receiving /scheduling /space allocation of raw materials and components.
• Coordinating shipments with contract partners/companies, including packout and all documentation.
• Requesting/ reviewing/creating and maintaining inventory and storage logbooks for Warehouse and Logistics.
• Overseeing all safety aspects within Warehouse and Logistics including safety tours, near miss reports, and safety incentive program.
• Conducting 30/30 meetings with direct reports to provide performance feedback.
This role might be for you if you:
• Are excited by working in a start-up environment
• Seek to actively develop and mentor direct reports to provide a stronger Warehouse and Logistics team
• Have a continuous improvement mindset for implementation within Warehouse and Logistics Department.
• Want to write, implement, and maintain procedures pertaining to the inventory and shipping/receiving of final product/placebo and process intermediates.
• Have a continuous improvement mindset and actively implement changes.
To be considered for the Associate Manager Warehouse & Logistics You must have the following; a BS/BA with a minimum for 6 years of related experience in a cGMP environment, may substitute relevant experience for education.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.