Tarrytown, New York
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs will report to the Global Regulatory Liaison (GRL) and provides support to the GRL in all aspects of regulatory affairs related to the development of novel therapeutics including quality, preclinical and clinical areas of drug development and the policies/procedures required to ensure compliance with regulations. The Associate Manager will be located in our Tarrytown office.
Job duties include:
• Coordinate the preparation, submission, management and maintenance of global regulatory submissions related to clinical and nonclinical aspects of product development in assigned therapeutic area, including, but not limited to, the following: INDs/CTAs, amendments and information requests, Orphan drug applications, Annual Reports and Investigator’s Brochure
• Assist in coordination and preparation for Agency meetings and associated briefing document preparation
• Manages and tracks queries and commitments with regulatory agencies, collaborates with subject matter experts to provide written responses to queries, provides periodic status updates regarding conditions/commitments
• Provide representation for study-level regulatory activities and participate in cross-functional departmental team projects and product development activities/meetings
• Perform research to support the development of regulatory strategy for the assigned clinical development program
• Maintains knowledge of regulatory requirements up to current date, comments on draft regulatory guidance, and communicates changes in regulatory information as needed
• Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of the duties described above
Job requirements include: